If you are looking for a specific vendor, come to the Market Info Hub inside the pavilion, there you will also be able to purchase FMO Swag and use the token machine for wireless transactions like SNAP, Credit and Debit.
Market Music, sponsored by Hilton Garden Inn Hotel, includes: Rowan’s Crossing, Lonnie Davis and Bella Donna.
Saturday’s highlights include:
- Local food cooking demonstrations from local chefs including Farmers Gastropub at 9:00 a.m.,Table 22 at 10:00 a.m., OTC Culinary Student Sarah Byrd at 11:00 a.m and KY3 Chef of Taste of the Ozarks all day.
- Local spirits provided by Mother’s Brewing Company, Springfield Brewing Company, and Copper Run Distillery.
- A Kid’s Gardening Center from Childhood Enrichment Services
- Child ID Services provided by New York Life
-Get your Springfield Food Day CelebrationPassports stamped by the FoodCORE booth
- Wine tasting from Whispering Oaks Vineyard and Winery
- Grilled peaches and vanilla bean gelato fromRoberson Orchards & Farm Market and Benissimo! Gelato and Sorbet
- Balloon art, face painting and a local cartoonist available
-Special singing performance at 9:45 a.m. of Farmers Market the Musical
A special part of the market day includes grilled peaches to help raise funds and awareness for Sammy’s Window and the Family Matters Resource Center. Come out, shop local and help us give back to a great organization.